FallOut 3 And FallOut New Vegas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ps3 Modding

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» FallOut 3 And FallOut New Vegas
FallOut 3 And FallOut New Vegas I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 9:22 pm by MilitaryTribal

» Your first subject
FallOut 3 And FallOut New Vegas I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 9:17 pm by MilitaryTribal

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MilitaryTribal
Admin
MilitaryTribal

FallOut 3 And FallOut New Vegas Empty
PostSubject: FallOut 3 And FallOut New Vegas   FallOut 3 And FallOut New Vegas I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 9:22 pm

Fallout item swapper..
I've been getting a lot of request in the post and pm's about changing items in Fallout New Vegas and Fallout 3 so i thought heck why not .This was made for New Vegas but most of the base id's are the same in both games. If a item is not in the game it will freeze the game the same applies to some other items..FallOut 3 And FallOut New Vegas Zswwa8
my psn is MilitaryTribal i will release this program free of charge and if anyone knows anything about the dlc id list of 1-5 then i can add dlc items to my program so here is a link just go to my folder just read the readme for everything so you get an idea of what everything does and everyone is welcome im not a jerk i try to be friends were all family here i will be adding more https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B2EIijgDiWhZMUpZbng4d0plVDA?usp=sharing
Back to top Go down
https://militarytribal.board-directory.net

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FallOut 3 And FallOut New Vegas  :: Your first category :: Your first forum :: Ps3-
Jump to: